- Process your financial transactions; Service your order.
- Respond to requests for customer support, as well as questions and concerns.
- Send you the product or service details you ordered.
- Keep you up to date on exclusive deals and services from A Gift Story and carefully chosen third parties.
- Meet our needs for research and product/service growth, as well as to enhance our Site, services, and offerings.
- Personalize your experience by targeting our resources and products to you.
2. Sharing of information with service providers: A Gift Story bills you for our goods and services through one or more third-party payment processing firms. These businesses, to the best of our knowledge, do not maintain, exchange, store, or use personally identifiable information for any other reason. We also share Personal Information with third-party vendors who provide services on our behalf. We only exchange Personal Information that is required for them to provide such services. Any organization with whom we may share Personal Information is required to protect the data in accordance with this policy and to restrict the use of such Personal Information to the performance of services.
3. Data Retention: We will keep your information for as long as your account is active, your information is used to provide you with services, or as required by law. If you want to delete your account or suggest that we stop using your details to provide you with services, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond to your request as soon as possible. We will keep and use your information as required to meet our legal obligations, settle conflicts, and enforce our agreements.
4. Unsubscription: One can opt-out of receiving email alerts, newsletters, and/or partner emails. Opting out of such communications is usually possible during the sign-up phase. A Gift Story will continue to notify you of updates to the Terms of Service or Submitter Terms of Service, as appropriate. Furthermore, we will continue to give you service-related announcements, such as a registration email, order-related updates, and emails that are automatically prompted by actions you take on the Site. In general, you will not be able to opt-out of these non-promotional messages.
Quick view of our recent blogs
Launching a calendar dedicated to acid attack survivors has been a tradition for us since 2016 until we faced one of the most unfortunate challenges of thriving in the global pandemic. It all started in 2016 when we released our first calendar named 'Bello', meaning courage and inner beauty...
It was in the wake of COVID-19, our self-sustainable cafe model was in crisis for the very first time. The economic and social disruption caused by the pandemic is devastating: tens of millions of people are at risk of falling into extreme poverty. The pandemic has laid bare the...